Friday, September 26, 2014

Ocwen Loan Modification Help

Ocwen Loan Modification Help 

A Wonderful Recomendation From One Of  My Happy Customer !!
It all started 2 years back when my wife fell sick, she had to be hospitalised and the medical bills ran high, since that was my priority, I had to stop making payments on my mortgage, soon after I stopped making payments, I was bombarded with collection calls and each time I had to explain them the situation that I was in and to be honest they did not care, they advised me to apply for a loan modification, I ordered a modification request form which they took about a month to mail me, after I faxed them the package, they took 2 months to only tell me that there were missing documents, I could not believe how horrible there customer service was.
After I finish sending them missing documents, they again take about 3 weeks to come back and tell me that there were some more documents that were required to be sent in, I send the documents again and I do not hear back from them for over a month, and then I try calling them to get the update on the same, and during this time my wife was still in the hospital and her medical condition was not atall improving, when I spoke to the customer service, to my surprise they told me that my modification request was denied and a denial letter was already mailed about a week back, which I never received, she also told me that my property was to be foreclosed soon, this was a devastating news for me, I did not know what to do, where to go, I sat crying and felt helpless.
One of my friend who also had Ocwen loan modification told me about this website www.loanmodexperts.com who deal with Ocwen loans only, I emailed them and they got in touch with meand I explained them everything, the guy named Arnold was so professional and polite, he told me not to worry and he helped me with the modification, and I was surprised to see my modification being completed in just 2 weeks without any problems, they did not charge me any fee until this was approved.
This was crazy!!! I am back on track with my loan as the modification terms were great and it helped me a lot to continue making payments on my loan.  Ocwen Loan Modification Help

No comments:

Post a Comment